- Sunstrip size 140 x 25cm.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
Before fitting please ensure you have read the fitting instructions provided in the additional info section.
Sunstrip Fitting Guide.
- Do not apply in cold or hot temperatures this will affect the performance of the adhesive and vinyl.
- Thoroughly clean the windscreen to remove all dirt, we recommend using soapy water, once clean completely dry the surface.
- measure down each side of the windscreen and apply masking tape on the A pillars at the appropriate height and so each side is level.
- Flip the sunstrip upside down and slowly remove the backing paper leaving the vinyl on the flat surface, while removing the paper spray a mist of soapy water onto the sticky side of the vinyl and onto the top of the windscreen.
- Apply the sunstrip to the windscreen leaving a equal amount of excess overhanging on each side which will allow for movement if it needs adjusting while trying to level it out.
- Once you are happy with the placement being to squeegee out the excess water and air starting from the middle outwards pushing into any corners or edges.
- Trim off any excess vinyl with a sharp blade and allow a drying time of 12 hours minimum, any decals can be applied to the strips after a minimum of 3 hours.